Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ganso....Neymar .....2010 World Cup?


I say YES to Paulo Henrique Ganso in South Africa. He already is a mature and phenomenol player. Just looking at him during the games you can see how focused he is always with a serious look on his face. His brilliant passes and goals are getting everyone's attention, and in my opinion he is the main cause that Santos is doing so well in the Paulista. For me he is the best player in Santos at the moment. Many football fans are thinking Kaka the brazilian star may not do so well in the World Cup, so its essential that he has an exceptional replacement. So along with Ramires and perhaps Julio Baptist, I think Dunga should take Ganso. He has such a privileged view of the game, that many desire, and can be very helpful at South Africa. Ganso really deserves an oppurtunity after his dedication here in Brazil, and many other coaches agree. I dont think Neymar should go because he hasnt been playing for a while and I think Ganso is more objective in field then Neymar. Neymar has to mature a little more, then he should be considered to go to South Africa. In terms of football skill Neymar and Ganso are about the same. I hope Dunga is watching what Ganso's been doing in Brazil, and realize what a hard time he could give to Portugal's defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment